Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Neon

I know some of you may be thinking I'm contradicting what I said yesterday about layering, but I think it works for this outfit. Emily wears Coach high-top sneakers, black leggings with lace trim, a knit purple and black stiped pocket dress, a Yeah Yeah Yeahs graphic tee, a heart-shaped leopard print pendant, and a neon-yellow Lacoste tote bag. So, about the layering- I like the way her dress sort of frames the picture on her shirt with it's straps. The picture on her tee is super cool. I love her shoes, and her tote bag just makes the whole outfit POP. I'm a fan of the neon-yellow/green and purple combination. It's a nice contrast.
I decided I wanted to start taking close-ups of specific aspects of peoples' outfits that I really liked.

1 comment:

monica! said...

i'm sure the midwasteland was an "inspiration" for your detail shots.