Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Layering...

First off, let me just say that I am SICK of girls layering for no reason. I recently saw a picture of a girl wearing a very nice cocktail dress to a wedding with a plain white t-shirt layered underneath it. Why? Will someone please explain to me why that was necessary? If you're uncomfortable with how low cut it is, or how thin the straps are, then don't wear it! Unless, of course, you have something that actually looks GOOD layered underneath it. With that, here is one way to layer clothing which I definitely approve.
Lizzy keeps it classy with a great early Fall outfit. The print on her sweater vest is beautiful. Also, her rings are super cool with two unique designs. Her black pants are a nice casual alternative to jeans. Sometimes, black pants can look too dressy for just an average day in school, but black capris are a great solution to that problem (while the weater is still warm enough for them).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm Lizzy. I am now not a comment virgin. Feel free to leave comments on my picture, even if you don't know me. I would just like to say I'm single and love to mingle.
Anyway.
What I really came on to comment about is WHY AREN'T THERE ANY PICTURES OF JACK DWIAR IN THAT CUTE HAT!?!!! THATS FEEL WHEATON HOTTNESS.
and while you're at it, add Colin Christiansin somewhere.
asap.
love,lizzy 630-890-2636

Anonymous said...

p.s. I meant to type "REAL" not "FEEL"
...so embar