Saturday, December 13, 2008

attempts at sketches #2

For this project, the assignment was to choose a children's book as inspiration for a collection of four futuristic looks. I chose the book Morning is a Little Child, which features illustration's of children in early 1900's fashions. The book reminded me of antique baby dolls, which reminded me of Betsey Johnson, so I also got a lot of inspiration from those two things. I'm not sure how futuristic my designs are, but I got an A on the project so it's all good with me!

The concept board:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmybrian you are so adorable. i'm totally gonna sit in the front row of all your future fashion shows with a big sign that says "I <3 Brian!"


Mildred, OH

Anonymous said...

ohmybrian you are so adorable. i'm totally gonna sit in the front row of all your future fashion shows with a big sign that says "I <3 Brian!"


Mildred, OH