Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wheaton Style

Wheaton, Illinois is a town of about 60,000 people, about an hour away from Chicago, with more churches than you can imagine. No, it's not really known for it's style, but that's what I'm here to change. My name is Brian McDonough, and as far as I know the Chicago suburbs do not have an active street style blog. So, here's what this is all about: Basically, what I do is take pictures of people I think have great style that I see in the Chicago suburban area. So, here we go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetness

Adriana said...

My oh my, I just found this today...looked through all the photos and am pleased to have found a blog so close to home (chicago) that actually updates lol. As you may know Chicago has 2 other street fashion blogs but almost never update, what a shame. kudos to you, keep it up

Adriana